EXPOSED! XXXSAVAGEXXX - FORCING FEMALE AVIS TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM




This scumbag I consider to be part of the worst things about going onto IMVU and I ask that everyone who reads this please block him and spread the word to as many people as you can to block this avi.

This is what he does, he approaches female avis then threatens to HACK their accounts if they don't have sex with him. So these female avis obviously get scared and give in for fear that they would lose their accounts, avis, credits, rooms and everything else.

I hate what this kind of man stands for because he is abusing and taking advantage of avis just so he can have sex with them. He is already banned and blocked in all my rooms and I urge you to please do the same!



XXXSAVAGE YOU ARE A PATHETIC FOOL AND A TOTAL SCUMBAG. I'M WAITING FOR YOU!
EXPOSED! XXXSAVAGEXXX - FORCING FEMALE AVIS TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM EXPOSED! XXXSAVAGEXXX - FORCING FEMALE AVIS TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM Reviewed by Image Millenium on 14:37 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Theme images by imagedepotpro. Powered by Blogger.